The Dayton Fashion Week will be take place on 24th July at the Dayton Masonic Center from 5pm – 9pm. Living Dayton host, Zuri Hall will manage the event.
Event Chairwoman, Maha Kashani, explained:
“We will have hors d’oeuvres by Elite Catering, a silent auction, fantastic live performances and of course, Dayton’s hottest movers & shakers showcasing their personal sense of style on the runway! It’s going to be great night.”
The event evening will feature a Silent Auction, Hors D’oeuvres, Cash Bar, music provided by Dayton Dutch Lion’s player & famous Netherlands DJ, Nixon Dias, a ballroom dance showcase by Katt Saliba & Jeff Goltiao and a LIVE performance by Vaughn Anthony, younger brother of upcoming Downtown Dayton Revival Music Festival performer, John Legend.
- Just some of the local celebrities scheduled to walk the runway are: Commissioner Debbie Lieberman,
- Commissioner Judy Dodge,
- Mayor Gary Leitzell,
- Luke Notestine – Sports Anchor/Reporter,
- Allen Elijah – President & CEO of the United Way,
- John North – President & CEO of our Better Business Bureau,
- Debbie Teeters – Owner of Joli’s Boutique,
- Denise Swick – Realtor Extraordinaire,
- Jasmine Brown – Owner of De’Lish Café,
- Brian Higgins – Owner of Side Bar 410,
- Staff from WYSO and members of the Dayton Dutch Lions Professional Soccer Team.
Ms. Kashaini added:
“Clothes that Work and Hospice of Dayton are both organizations that I have supported and am excited to help raise money for again.”
Portions of the proceeds from the event will go to both charities, as well as, the clothes worn by the celebrities on the runway.